Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

WorldCreationz

lol i dont need chuck that bad lol

There are more cubezoids! go get them Tongue Were will Chuck live if is not a cubular planet? lol

Is everything working so far?
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

I have been working pretty well for me, Smile

That's good to know Smile
Thank you
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

And about WorldCreationz, Should be going really well Big Grin We just sold another Cubezoide! I gave you 41,000 already WorldCreationz!! lol When I sell my third item I'm definiantly asking for a salary increase Tongue

I already increased everybody's salary twice!
I think you're all getting 500 ! I will work tomorrow a little bit more on mycompany to allow me to change the period of time between payments and the date of the next payment.

500? what did they start at?
[Image: LOCKERZ-1.png]
(09-22-2009, 11:33 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: If we knew, this discussion hadn't been started

lol Just meaning I make like 20000 a day, and get 500 Tongue Anyways, it doesn't matter xD

i thought Nervo's employees got 100(.)(.)
[Image: LOCKERZ-1.png]
(09-22-2009, 11:33 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: If we knew, this discussion hadn't been started