Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Will MyDownloads be ported to NewPoints?

(09-24-2009, 12:18 AM)chonghua Wrote: it would be a new plugin and not be related to newpoints.. Smile

ah, will wait four your newpoints plugins Big Grin

i'll give you an idea..

how about birthday gift? Big Grin
it will automated send $ to member who birthday..

maybe the protection is to cek last modified, so member can't cheat my change their birthday anytime they want it..
Heart

There's a module for MyPlaza Turbo that does that but for some reason it doesn't work for some users but works for some others
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

@habs im currently porting it now to newpoints, but i'm lil bit busy for now, might release it by sunday.. Tongue not exactly sure..
Andrew - NewPoints Plugin Developer

[Image: dragonanimated_446370.gif]

(09-25-2009, 10:31 AM)chonghua Wrote: @habs im currently porting it now to newpoints, but i'm lil bit busy for now, might release it by sunday.. Tongue not exactly sure..

ahay.. love it Big Grin
Heart

ahay? sounds filipino.. lol

hi andrew.. are you pinay/pinoy or chinesse? Big Grin
your username so chinesse
Heart

im a filipino Tongue or pinoy Smile chonghua is my chinese name Big Grin why?

If there will be a mydownloads port to newpoints then I might consider switching to it and perhaps subscribing...>Big Grin

Ayos! /gg

There will be once NewPoints 1.1 is out, I'm still waiting for Glas to test the bug fixes
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

I could help testing it if you want Smile.