Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Who could give me the RSS of new york times?

These are the FAQ. Ps that's not the ploblem because it should say it in error log

Troubleshooting and Frequently Asked Questions
Entries aren't being posted!
Check that the RSS To Post task file (inc/tasks/rss2post_task.php) is uploaded.
Check that there is a RSS To Post task in the Task Manager. The interval at which this task runs should be set to the time you want the feeds to be checked; it is recommended run once per hour.
Check the contents of the error log. If there were errors retrieving or posting the entries, it will be logged here.
How can I disable RSS To Post without losing all the feed information?

For now, you can disable the RSS To Post task in the Task Manager.
I get the error, "There was a problem accessing the URL." in the Error Log

Your allow_url_fopen PHP setting is currently enabled. This indicates that for some reason the RSS To Post task could not access the feed URL. Did you enter the URL correctly? Is the feed accessible from your browser? Currently RSS To Post does not support password-protected feeds.
Credits

Credits to Vojtech Semecky for "lastRSS" parser class.
Double post
Ps. Tried that exactly now. But nothing :S
Double post
it works °_° idk y but it works

Hm not sure then. You should contact the author
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Nono it worked! it published 99 threads so i deleted all the threads and setted only to publish the home page news

So it works now?
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Yeap looks like it's working.
You must enable HTML though.
And make sure you don't allow other people to post threads

I enabled HTML now, but idk y it says only the title of the news! I guessed that it told all the news!

Looks like they're smart Tongue

But is useless in this way XD Do you know where to get another feed? but with whole news?

For new york times? Of course not. They don't want other websites to publish all their news. They'd lose visitors

no another journal, in general