Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Wealth Status

This is real simple, and if I knew some PHP I'd probably do it myself. But I'm not a programmer. Sad

Basically, let me give you an example. My forum is based on an anime series. In this series, if you don't have much money, you'd say you have "chump change". If you're rich, you're "making it big".

So my request is for these statuses to be displayed (perhaps under the current amount of points at the postbit) when a user's current amount of points is within a certain range. If you can do this I'll be very thankful!

Sorry but I cannot this, you'd be the only one using it.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

No offence, but have you ever fulfilled a single request? I've seen you post that same reply to another request. How do you know no one would use it? When you posted the same thing to someone else's request, the feature requested is something I'd definitely use.

I understand you're probably busy. I just think it renders this forum obsolete. Wink

(12-27-2010, 04:42 AM)Mantis Wrote: No offence, but have you ever fulfilled a single request? I've seen you post that same reply to another request. How do you know no one would use it? When you posted the same thing to someone else's request, the feature requested is something I'd definitely use.

I understand you're probably busy. I just think it renders this forum obsolete. Wink

Yes I've fulfilled requests already, otherwise I wouldn't have a requests forum open.
If you get me more than 10 websites with people that want this feature, I may consider it, otherwise is just a waste of time on my part.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.