Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

We're finally back

Hi everyone,

First of all I'd like to apologize for the down time.

We had an issue (my fault) that caused the server to stop working and unfortunately the easiest and fastest way (even though it took 4 days) was to migrate to a new VM and start everything from scratch.

Fortunately we were able (thanks to our host provider) to move the latest database data and files so we had zero data loss.

Since this was taking longer than I expected, I decided to purchase a shared hosting plan somewhere else to setup a temporary page to inform you of our unexpected down time. Some of you probably saw it later than others due to the DNS propagation time.

Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused you.

Thank you for your comprehension,
PN
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

no problem! things happen it's part of being human. I'm glad to see things are back up and running Smile

Glad to see you back up! Time to see more plugins and tutorials! Smile

I'm Happy to see the site is back up!
[Image: Billie_Joe_Armstrong_sig_by_jodie_cal.png]

Glad to see the site back up and running.

Glad to know the site is finally back Wink

I was quite worried, once i arrived here, was omg 404 is ded =(

Couln't find you on skype though.

>, I decided to purchase a shared hosting plan somewhere else to setup a temporary page to inform you of our unexpected down time.

How about a twitter?

Glad it's back!

[Image: glas.png]

I don't use Twitter and I believe the best way to inform someone is by setting up a temporary page - they can't miss it.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.