Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Warning System Integration

Anyone else like the idea of an automatic fine (configurable in the ACP) imposed upon users who are warned? Just a thought...

I've kicked around the idea of fining warned members with my Staff; it'd be easier if it could be integrated somehow.

So users would automatically pay a certain amount of money when warned? What if they don't have money? I think it accepts negative values but I am not sure
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

How about you can't post unless you pay a certain amount. Well, New Users start with low money so nvr mind.
[spoiler=Join System Chat Forum!!]
[Image: Forum%20Logo.png]
[/spoiler]

(07-04-2009, 02:14 PM)M33 User Wrote: How about you can't post unless you pay a certain amount. Well, New Users start with low money so nvr mind.

Not necessarily; I start my members out with $500,000 - more than enough to get started. As to Mr Nervo's remarks about "having no money" - that ought to (theoretically speaking) prevent them from posting /participating further. That really shouldn't come as a surprise to them; if they have no money, there's likely a reason for it relating to poor behavior in the first place.

Well, if I make this, it is going to be a module so administrators choose wheather to use it or not and it's not my responsablity. So I guess I can add this to my todo list
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.