Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

WYSIWYG Editor?

I just made a new myBB board lately after using vB as most of my board's script and realized myBB doesn't have the WYSIWYG Editor buillt in like vB does.

So is there a plugin or good WYSIWYG Editor Mod for myBB 1.4X that you'd recommend?

Thanks in advance

Regards,
D-X69
• Symbianism Forum - MyBB Script ► Mobile, Console, PC, Multimedia & GFX Forums

There are various WYSIWYG mods but I don't recommend any of them since I haven't used any
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(05-03-2010, 07:21 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: There are various WYSIWYG mods but I don't recommend any of them since I haven't used any

I've read a lot of articles about the hoteditor or hotfix or whatever you call it(can't remember), they say there are many bugs on that mod. I'm wondering if there's any good recommended ones or will myBB come up with the built-in one later, as vB has it as default..

Nope. In my opinion it's useless and developers think the same. It would be grow up the package size a lot and it's unnecessary. Only ex-vB users want it
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(05-04-2010, 03:25 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Nope. In my opinion it's useless and developers think the same. It would be grow up the package size a lot and it's unnecessary. Only ex-vB users want it

Owh okay, thanks for the info, I'mma let my members get used to it then, as my main site is a vB site, and they joined the sister site and wanted to contribute and all and was used to the WYSIWYG in vB so yeah, anyway. Still thanks. Smile