Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

View Groups 1.3

edit; Just found out. I need to subscribe for this. Sad

Is there anyway to change the order of the groups?

(04-10-2010, 04:37 AM)iamazn Wrote: Is there anyway to change the order of the groups?

No, they are ordered by group id Smile
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

your attachment displaying user avatar on Who's Online, but not displaying on my forum
any clue? Smile

(04-14-2010, 10:07 AM)Pasal Wrote: your attachment displaying user avatar on Who's Online, but not displaying on my forum
any clue? Smile

May I have a link to your website?
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(04-14-2010, 11:42 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote:
(04-14-2010, 10:07 AM)Pasal Wrote: your attachment displaying user avatar on Who's Online, but not displaying on my forum
any clue? Smile

May I have a link to your website?

Just noticed what you mean by avatar displaying on who's online, that's a modification I had done to the index.php file back then. This plugin is not related to that modification Smile

I see, then I'll modified too..
But, When more than 500 user online, it will crowded avatar flying around :LOL: Wink

(04-16-2010, 08:36 AM)Pasal Wrote: I see, then I'll modified too..
But, When more than 500 user online, it will crowded avatar flying around :LOL: Wink

Yeap, that was not a problem on my site Tongue

I like bigger charactar size, because very little. Can I changing this size?

The main problem, that is in the wrong order:
Újonc, Szuper Moderátor, Adminisztrátor, moderátor, 4.szint, 5.szint, 3.szint, 2.szint, VIP tagVIP(megbecsült) tag, 1.szint, Társkeresők klubja, Inaktív

I would like in the following order:
Adminisztrátor, moderátor, VIP tagVIP(megbecsült) tag, Társkeresők klubja, 5.szint, 4.szint, 3.szint, 2.szint, 1.szint, Újonc, Inaktív.

You can change the template, so you can change the size of the font by using HTML.
Order cannot be changed without code edits, at the moment groups are sorted by group id