Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

View Groups 1.3

I meant "won't" not want sorry, edited my post.
You're welcome Smile
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

good

Is it possible to select which groups to display?

It is possible to select which groups are not displayed Tongue
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Is there a way where I can set the order in which to display the groups?

(01-28-2010, 01:54 AM)Cyber_Punk Wrote: Is there a way where I can set the order in which to display the groups?

No, as far as I remember they're displayed by group id

(01-28-2010, 02:46 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote:
(01-28-2010, 01:54 AM)Cyber_Punk Wrote: Is there a way where I can set the order in which to display the groups?

No, as far as I remember they're displayed by group id

Hmm, is there a possible way to edit that or would I have to change group ids. (won't that mess stuff up) Could that be a possible feature in a future version? Other than it missing that it nice, Thanks.

Well to add that feature I'd need to re-code a lot of things because I'd need to change the way the plugin works

Finally installed this; IMO, it's really useful and well designed, thanks. Smile
EDIT: I know View Groups is a simple plugin, the way it links to a list of all the group members is nice.
My new signature has not been created, yet. Angel

Thank you Smile