Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

View Groups 1.3

Although everybody can see this section and its threads and posts, only gold subscribers can download attachments. Click here to subscribe.

Description
Displays existing user groups on the index page, below the who's online list.
You can set which user groups are not shown in the index page (these groups can't be accessed from index.php?action=viewgroups&gid=GROUPID_HERE either)
You can set how many users to display per page in index.php?action=viewgroups&gid=GROUPID_HERE
You can choose if groups are clickable or not. If not, they can't be viewed from index.php?action=viewgroups&gid=GROUPID_HERE either

Screenshot
[Image: screenshotiig.th.png]

View group members page
[Image: screenshotljl.th.png]

Demo:
http://forums.consoleworld.net

Changes since 1.1
Separates group leaders from regular members even if group leaders are not part of the group. (as MyBB allows users to be leaders even if they are not part of the group they are leaders of)

Changes since 1.0
Fixed a problem in a query that would get invalid users if you had more than 19 groups on your forum.

Upgrade:
Re-upload files

Download
Download is attached to this post.

Attached Files
.rar   View Groups 1.3.rar (Size: 10.75 KB / Downloads: 83)
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Updated to 1.1. Fixed a query problem
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Updated to 1.2

Great plugin, like Usergroups legend.
Will you add colors set (based on groups settings)?

It already supports, but here on the forums I don't use any style for groups besides the banned group which is striked.
Smile

nervo there is a bug
^^
in View Groups 1.2.zip
you forgot to edit /inc/plugins/viewgroups.php

"version" => "1.0",

So plugin checker says it's not updated

[Image: glas.png]

Damn I keep forgetting to update the version. Thanks Tongue

Nice plugin so far, I have a question...

Can I update this so I can have a small description about the usergroup on the page?
Or would you like to add that for me? Smile

Thanks
Lennart Sauter
[Image: mybbaddonssignatur.gif]

I'm too busy at the moment but yeah you can update it as long as you don't redistribute it(I'm sure you won't, I trust you).
Smile

I don't want to and I won't therefor Wink
Thanks for permission, I'll go for it once I finished the new design...
[Image: mybbaddonssignatur.gif]