Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

View Groups 1.3 not working

View Groups 1.3 stopped working after I changed my template. I deactiveated and reactivated and it still didnt work.

(06-14-2010, 01:34 PM)iamazn Wrote: View Groups 1.3 stopped working after I changed my template. I deactiveated and reactivated and it still didnt work.
Try uninstalling/installing (if it has that option). Otherwise I suggest you to look what template edits the plugin has done to your previous theme.

That should work ^
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(06-14-2010, 08:21 PM)Svizy Wrote:
(06-14-2010, 01:34 PM)iamazn Wrote: View Groups 1.3 stopped working after I changed my template. I deactiveated and reactivated and it still didnt work.
Try uninstalling/installing (if it has that option).
If by uninstalling/installing you mean deleting the PHP file and reuploading, I did that.

(06-14-2010, 08:21 PM)Svizy Wrote: Otherwise I suggest you to look what template edits the plugin has done to your previous theme.
No idea how to do that. D:

Just look into the file, search for template_sets and look at what the function inserts into the templates
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.