Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

User Formatting plugin?

For the life of me I can't get this one to work... if it's something about the new template, I may need a bit more specific assistance, because I can't find anything relating to this between my two templates.

I can turn on the User formatting plugin, and all of the options appear in the shop, and can be bought, no issues there- but then they don't show up. I can tell it to turn my text neon orange or blue and it's still the default.

Any ideas?

(01-15-2010, 02:49 PM)scyoni Wrote: For the life of me I can't get this one to work... if it's something about the new template, I may need a bit more specific assistance, because I can't find anything relating to this between my two templates.

I can turn on the User formatting plugin, and all of the options appear in the shop, and can be bought, no issues there- but then they don't show up. I can tell it to turn my text neon orange or blue and it's still the default.

Any ideas?

It needs code edits. Take a look at the docs.
Support is no longer being given, thread closed. I'll close the forum instead of closing support threads
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.