Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

User Bar 1.0

Well I tried it again still says there are errors. You don't edit anything do you in the php file? There are only 3 files you upload too so I don't get what I am doing wrong.

I didn't edit anything, I just uploaded them straight to this server. Do you have a localhost setup?
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Yea there most be something wrong with my host then.

how to make user can choose different color/design of userbar?

so user can choose userbar design with different style

There is no way to do that
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(01-06-2010, 12:35 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: There is no way to do that

ok, so do you have any plan to make it?
I think it will be cool~ Shy

Nope, would be kinda intensive for your server. Imagine 100 users using the user bar on various forums and 1,000 daily visitors viewing each signature. The more complex this script is, the more intensive it is for your server

Hmm whats the code to make it display the rep?

You'll need to add a new field to the query called 'reputation'
And then output get_reputation($user['reputation'], $user['uid']) the same way the other vars are output

(01-29-2010, 01:04 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: You'll need to add a new field to the query called 'reputation'
And then output get_reputation($user['reputation'], $user['uid']) the same way the other vars are output

Thanks