Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Upgraded to 1.8

Thanks for your suggestion Smile
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Also, when you watching from mobile, red color around navigation bar at hover it too big, and from some mobile browsers loop of search bar is at top left border of it...

PS. I'm I wrong or icons for locked forum and redirection forum are changed?
MyBB-Plugins Croatian translator

Translations for 1.8 will be made after translating MyBB 1.8, and it can take awhile

(09-09-2014, 09:07 PM)Zyon Wrote: Also, when you watching from mobile, red color around navigation bar at hover it too big, and from some mobile browsers loop of search bar is at top left border of it...

PS. I'm I wrong or icons for locked forum and redirection forum are changed?

It might be a problem with your browser compatabilty. What broswer do you use on your phone?
I've a mobile version of chrome, and it works perfcet, also with Dolphin broswer looks fine.
Jovan J.
MyBB Software Developer

With opera all is right, chrome too, but with default not.
MyBB-Plugins Croatian translator

Translations for 1.8 will be made after translating MyBB 1.8, and it can take awhile

I tried it with default few minutes ago, everything seems fine. Probably it's something with version. Smile
Jovan J.
MyBB Software Developer

Great work Pirata! The site looks fantastic! Kudos to Jordan Lovelle for the amazing theme!

Thanks Jordan and yes, Jordan did an amazing job Smile (Jordan, Jordan)
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

I didn't realize I had an account here - but thank you all for the kind feedback. Smile

Looks very nice design Pirata, its very user friendly.
Superior MyBB Themes at WallBB Theme Design