Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Two new NewPoints plugins coming soon

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know that the following plugins will be released this week:
  • Buy Forum Access
  • Lottery

The Lottery plugin is based on the Lottery module for MyPlaza Turbo. (it was coded by Keyvan fakhri shojaie for MyPlaza and ported by me to MyPlaza Turbo)
I've re-written most of it and several speed improvements have been made.

The Buy Forum Access plugin is done but requires NewPoints 1.5 which will also be released this week.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Niice
Thanks!

Great! Smile I've just decided to move from Myplaza to NewPoints so this is a great news for me!

Two people are currently testing Bank 1.2 and NewPoints 1.5 and I'm currently testing the Lottery on my website so you should expect a release soon.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

You can't, I choose them lol

I wouldn't mind seeing the RPG plug-in coming to NewPoints from MyPlaza Turbo as well, that is one awesome plug-in!

What's new in 1.5? :o

(07-25-2010, 07:34 AM)StealthHawk Wrote: I wouldn't mind seeing the RPG plug-in coming to NewPoints from MyPlaza Turbo as well, that is one awesome plug-in!

I've just responded to that in another thread Smile

(07-25-2010, 10:44 AM)tangerine17 Wrote: What's new in 1.5? :o

Just improvements and two new hooks for plugins to use.
I'll release it today without the bank plugin.
The bank plugin will now be released separately.