Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Tournament system

Would be great if there would be a gaming tournament system like this.

It should be customizable - so it could be used with any games (CS, fifa, whatever)
It would need a team system, users should be able to create teams and invite other people to join. Every user could have only one team.

Then it should also have a result page, or top page where all the statistics are shown.

I could go on for a long time with the features but the general idea would be to play for the forum money/points.
When a team joins a tournament, there would be an entry fee ( NewPoints ) and the winner gets fame + lots of points. To not make things too complicated.. only admins/mods should be able to enter the scores and the results..

Maybe every match should automatically create a new thread to the forum, so it would be more integrated to the mybb too.

That would be my dream plugin right there Smile
It's lot of work though and don't know how many others would like it though.. but i'm quite sure nothing like this hasn't been built to a forum before

Nope, I'll never make anything like that for free. I've done twice something similar to this for clients and will continue to do it for clients still. However, releasing it for free is definitely something I cannot do
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

why does exist the request forum then?

[Image: glas.png]

(11-16-2010, 05:53 AM)Glas Wrote: why does exist the request forum then?

For requests probably?
However, it's me who chooses what to do or not to do. I don't have to do what you want me to do.
You haven't subscribed for me to do what you want, please keep that in mind.

This kinda like an ideas forum where I pick ideas to create new plugins, nothing else.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.