Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Theme Issue

Well first of all I hired combus (which is very good at making good template I recommend him) to make me a template he finished it then I found some errors that myplaza had. first of all the
MyPlaza Turbo plugin by Pirata Nervo - Official coder: ZiNgA BuRgA
did not add in my it's self how can I add that? Second of all when I try to buy items off myplaza it will not show up to buy stuff. I tried adding a javascript in but that has not worked.

Edit: The forum is http://www.adminsarea.net The money does not show up in the posts either
Edit: I have fixed the error that it would not let me buy items I still need to have the MyPlaza Turbo plugin by Pirata Nervo - Official coder: ZiNgA BuRgA put back on

Thanks in advance

It's not a MyPlaza Turbo error. If you don't edit the templates, how do you expect them to be edited? I think you can figure it out by searching in this forum Smile
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

What should I search under can you give me a hint?

Thanks in Advance

search for postbit for example. About the footer, locate the code in an old theme (in the footer template)
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

I fixed the postbit but the code I can not find it anywhere It appears everyone of my template don't have your code.

Don't worry about the footer then. It's just the credits, not something really important