Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Template Problem - Shop

I restore the backup and delete all the categories now, was it that?
Support PM's will be ignored. Exclamation
Plugins: Announcement Bars - Custom Reputation - Mark PM As Unread

It's displaying fine right? I need you to add categories now but no items at all, just leave cats empty. I'm going offline for a week (in case you haven't read the announcement) so I can only get in touch with you once I get back.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Here it is, it looks right now.

I have read the announcement so i suppose you will not reply until after a week....

I found the problem. It was in template newpoints_shop.

I just move {$cats} from:
Code:
<tr>
<td class="tcat" width="1%"><strong>{$lang->newpoints_shop_icon}</strong></td>
<td class="tcat"><strong>{$lang->newpoints_shop_name}</strong></td>
<td class="tcat" width="20%" align="center"><strong>{$lang->newpoints_shop_price}</strong></td>
<td class="tcat" width="20%" align="center"><strong>{$lang->newpoints_shop_stock}</strong></td>
<td class="tcat" width="10%" align="center"><strong>{$lang->newpoints_shop_buy}</strong></td>
</tr>
{$cats}
</table>

To:
Code:
<tr>
<td class="tcat" width="1%"><strong>{$lang->newpoints_shop_icon}</strong></td>
<td class="tcat"><strong>{$lang->newpoints_shop_name}</strong></td>
<td class="tcat" width="20%" align="center"><strong>{$lang->newpoints_shop_price}</strong></td>
<td class="tcat" width="20%" align="center"><strong>{$lang->newpoints_shop_stock}</strong></td>
<td class="tcat" width="10%" align="center"><strong>{$lang->newpoints_shop_buy}</strong></td>
</tr>
</table>
{$cats}

Maybe it is a bug because my theme uses tables unlike mybb default theme (i think it doesn't use tablesHuh) and maybe it was just my forum, who knows Tongue

Anyway, thank you Pirata Nervo for taking the time on this problem Big Grin

Well, I still have to fix it, that doesn't seem to be a proper fix. Nearly all MyBB themes use tables btw
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(04-25-2011, 03:18 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Well, I still have to fix it, that doesn't seem to be a proper fix. Nearly all MyBB themes use tables btw
But it is fine to use it like this until you fix it on next release right?

Not sure, I'd have to check the code myself right now and can't do it this weekend.