Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Suggestion!!!

I think since you have a user group legend you should use the username style plugin or make your own for some style on the index. Smile
[Image: logo.png]

What exactly do you mean? Sorry I do not understand.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

He's meaning about the plugin that stylises usernames on the forum index and forum display. There is no purpose to it as it requires a code edit posted by Yaldaram to work properly.
If you PM me asking me to download and give you a paid plugin, you'll be reported to Pirata and be left a negative rep. If you want the plugin, then pay for a subscription, you cheap skates!

No dont use Yaldarams if you need to edit it. Im using a totally different plugin that works fine. Just a suggestion to show the color of the users group on the last post on the index. Get it?

If this is the plugin you're talking about:
http://forums.mybb-plugins.com/Thread-Re...arance-0-3

Then I can assure you that, in order to be done properly without affecting much your website performance, you need a lot of code edits.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

There is another plugin called Username Style 1.2 Created by Lukasz "LukasAMD" Tkacz... It works fine. Edits not needed. It would be cool on your forum is what im saying.

Then it most likely adds a lot of load onto your forum...can you please provide me a link to it?