Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Subscriptions

Hi,

Same result for both of these.

I have a credit card attached to my account as well.

Generally when Paypal redirects you to the standard My Account page rather than a payment page from a button, this usually means that the receiving paypal account has an issue, perhaps it has been suspended.

This was also mentioned in post 14
http://forums.mybb-plugins.com/Thread-Su...5#pid59615

Was there perhaps an issue with your paypal account that was resolved or has not been resolved. If it has been resolved you may need to regenerate those buttons

(04-24-2014, 10:46 PM)Dannymh Wrote: Hi,

Same result for both of these.

I have a credit card attached to my account as well.

Generally when Paypal redirects you to the standard My Account page rather than a payment page from a button, this usually means that the receiving paypal account has an issue, perhaps it has been suspended.
I can assure you my account is fine, I've received a subscription yesterday night without any problems and I have the account open in front of me, everything is fine.

(04-24-2014, 10:46 PM)Dannymh Wrote: This was also mentioned in post 14
http://forums.mybb-plugins.com/Thread-Su...5#pid59615
That's just some random post.

(04-24-2014, 10:46 PM)Dannymh Wrote: Was there perhaps an issue with your paypal account that was resolved or has not been resolved. If it has been resolved you may need to regenerate those buttons
Nope, no open disputes, everything is fine. I'd consider checking your account if I were you though.

As I said, it might also be a temporary issue with PayPal. Anyway, try clearing your cookies. I've had some problems in the past with PayPal payments (not being able to purchase) due to the cookies being incorrect somewhere.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

HI,

The plugin is for myBB1.6, what if myBB have minor / major releases? 1.7, 1.8 , 2.x

We need to repurchase for new membership?

Thanks

What if I paid for 1 year premium and before 2nd year (after I'm extremely satisfied) I want to upgrade to lifetime premium? Am I just going to pay the price difference?

(04-29-2014, 03:43 PM)mybbfans Wrote: HI,

The plugin is for myBB1.6, what if myBB have minor / major releases? 1.7, 1.8 , 2.x

We need to repurchase for new membership?
The plugins should definitely not be compatible with 2.x and some may probably require updates to work with 1.8.x (though that is not very clear yet). I don't understand your question though.

(04-29-2014, 03:43 PM)mybbfans Wrote: Thanks

What if I paid for 1 year premium and before 2nd year (after I'm extremely satisfied) I want to upgrade to lifetime premium? Am I just going to pay the price difference?
Lifetime is only available for purchase with credits. If you purchased your current yearly subscription with credits, it won't renew so when it expires, you can subscribe again but to lifetime if you wish. (you're not upgrading anything, only for gold since it's monthly)
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Would you like to help me in design my site as same like as http://forums.mybb-plugins.com

i have a some of my creation and i want to upload on my site and some of obtained from somewhere else.

i want user must pay to view/download my contents and other contents are free to view/download.

i know about this site since 2-3 years ago and now i need to develop same site.
can you help me? which plugin are you using?
i am willing to pay some credit for this plugin

Waiting for Reply...

Thanks..!!

Hi,

I'm sorry I don't understand your question.

i want to get "Paid Plugins" but i can't subscribe your forum because i don't have any credit card and paypal does not allow to send money without credit card

Please use the alternative way explained in the first post Smile

Sorry, I couldn't find appropriate topic
Does "Extended Buddy System" plugin works with mybb 1.6? I want to buy premium subscriber if I can install it on my board

That does not exist for 1.6 sorry.