Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Subscription SNAFU

Pirata,

I tried to pay for a sub but it keeps telling me I have to sign up for a PP account. I'm not going to do that though. How else can I pay?

Looks like some good PI's can't wait to try them. Going to download the MyAdvert's one now as I believe it's free.

Let me know how to pay. Thanks.

I believe Pirata only does PayPal. I'm not sure why you won't sign up for PayPal though, there's nothing wrong with it, unless it's blocked in your country.
If you PM me asking me to download and give you a paid plugin, you'll be reported to Pirata and be left a negative rep. If you want the plugin, then pay for a subscription, you cheap skates!

Well, I must have my reasons why I don't use PP. What a shame there's no other way to pay.

You can use AlertPay as well.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Okay, does alertpay allow me to use a debit or credit card w/o signing up?

That I don't know, a simple google search should clarify that for you.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

I thought you meant that you also offered AP as a way to pay. I wasn't asking about their features etc. as if I were going to create an account with them.

PP usually allows an option for buyers to use nonPP cards, I don't understand why that option is not visible in your cart. I'm not trying to make this a major issue believe me, just explaining my end of it.

I loaded the MyAdvert into my site and it shows as active, but I couldn't find where it has any settings other than enable, which I did.

I realize I need to be a paid member before getting PI support so let me explore other payment options. I may have a way to pay for using someone else's PP acc. I'll look into it. Thanks.

We only accept AlertPay for lifetime subscriptions due to the fees applied by them.