Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Subscription Plans

As mentioned previously here we were going to do some changes once the website was upgraded to MyBB 1.8. This post explains what these changes are about and how it affects our existing subscribers. We understand that this may not please everyone, but in the end, our goal here is to make sure we get enough revenue to allow us to provide continuous updates to our software, along with top notch support.

We've disabled all Premium and Gold plans and created a new one: Platinum.

Platinum has access to all Premium features plus access to 1.8 paid plugins and support.

Possible situations:
  • If you have purchased a life time Premium subscription (which was removed around last year from our available packages), you will continue to be a Premium Subscriber, with full access, just a promised.
  • If you have purchased a Premium subscription which has not expired yet (we've cancelled all active subscriptions, so it will end up expiring, instead of renewing automatically), you continue to have all features you subscribed for, plus Platinum features. Once it ends, you will lose your privileges as a subscriber and will return to the Registered group.
  • If you belong to the Registered user group, you can only subscribe to Platinum as a regular member.

Plans explained:
  • 1 Month, $5: for users who seek to download our paid plugins only once a year, this is your plan. You buy your upgrade and after a month, you'll be moved back. During the period of subscription, you can also receive support as well as download any updates that may come out.
  • 3 Months, $10: if you're looking to download our paid plugins (including updates for 3 months) but you believe you may need continuous support, you can get 3 months of that for $10 - you save 33%/$5 if you subscribe to this plan, comparing to purchasing 3 individual months.
  • 6 Months, $20: considering we release updates to our paid plugins every now and then, and considering that you may need help every now and then as well, you should probably subscribe to this plan, as you can save 33%/$10 compared to purchasing 6 individual months.
  • 1 Year, $36: you may not want to worry about subscribing when you need and instead, you may to be able to download any updates we may release, anytime you want, and ask for support whenever you need it. This is your plan and you save 40%/$24.

You may subscribe to one of the plans here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them.

Last note: NewPoints support (including for its plugins) is now only given to subscribers only.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Loving the new updates Pirata. Who made the theme?
[Image: XLBMF8Y.png]
[url=http://realforums.org][/url]

Jordan Lovelle Tongue Jordan L. at MyBB community.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Hi,
Where can I ask for MySubscriptions plugin support?

Thanks

In the release thread or general support Smile

I am not able to see your subscription plans.your upgrade.php give error to normal member.
thank you.

Hi,

People subscribe every day so I don't think there are any problems. Can you please go that page while logged in and take a screenshot?

I've got a question, and I'm sure some lurkers and non-members might bring this up in the future or ask about it, but this could solidify the stance on running plugins (especially if it's not mentioned in the EULA). Now, I thought I saw a thread on it, but I can't seem to find it for the life of me. What better way to make it easier to find, than to ask and ensure it the answer can be found when its related to the subscriptions.

Once a person has subscribed, can they run the paid plugins they downloaded for an indefinite period of time even after their subscription ends until the EULA specifies otherwise? By paid plugins, I'm referring to those released to the public for your subscribers and not the custom ones.

Hi there,

First, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.

Regarding your question now, you can run the plugins on your forums for whatever time you see fit, regardless of the period of your subscription Smile You can't re-distribute the plugins neither use them on someone else's server though.

I love your work Jordan, I am back into mybb and will buy some custom plugins from you soon I just been working 7 days a week Big Grin.