Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Statistics Tables Not Alligned

Please replace with this:
Code:
<html>
<head>
<title>{$mybb->settings['bbname']} - {$lang->newpoints} - {$lang->newpoints_statistics}</title>
{$headerinclude}
</head>
<body>
{$header}
<table width="100%" border="0" align="center">
    <tr>
        <td valign="top" width="180">
            <table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
                <tr>
                <td class="thead"><strong>{$lang->newpoints_menu}</strong></td>
                </tr>
                {$options}
            </table>
        </td>
        <td valign="top">
            <table width="100%" border="0" align="center">
                <tr>
                    <td valign="top" width="40%">
                        <table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
                            <tr>
                                <td class="thead" colspan="2"><strong>{$lang->newpoints_richest_users}</strong></td>
                            </tr>
                            <tr>
                                <td class="tcat" width="50%"><strong>{$lang->newpoints_user}</strong></td>
                                <td class="tcat" width="50%" align="center"><strong>{$lang->newpoints_amount}</strong></td>
                            </tr>
                            {$richest_users}
                        </table>
                    </td>
                </tr>
            </table>
        </td>
        <td valign="top" width="60%">
                <tr>
                    <td class="thead" colspan="4"><strong>{$lang->newpoints_last_donations}</strong></td>
                </tr>
                <tr>
                    <td class="tcat" width="30%"><strong>{$lang->newpoints_from}</strong></td>
                    <td class="tcat" width="30%"><strong>{$lang->newpoints_to}</strong></td>
                    <td class="tcat" width="20%" align="center"><strong>{$lang->newpoints_amount}</strong></td>
                    <td class="tcat" width="20%" align="center"><strong>{$lang->newpoints_date}</strong></td>
                </tr>
                {$last_donations}
            </table>
        </td>
    </tr>
</table>
{$footer}
</body>
</html>

To put back the other statistics you'll need to deactivate and activate again the NewPoints plugins that display statistics there.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

So I replaced it like you said and it showed the two same plugins I mentioned under statistics. To get the other tables back in the statistics, I disabled the plugins and reactivated them and it messed up the aligning again like the first problem I had like the one in the picture. It's out of line again.

EDIT: After looking back on it, I actually figured out that the "Buy Usertitle and Username" plugin is the one that's causing the tables to be out of line. All the other ones are perfectly fine. I don't mind not enabling that plugin anymore as it'll be okay if it is the plug that is messing up my statistics page.

Ah right. Well but still the newpoints_statistics page was also incorrect so yeah it was two problems, not just one. Thanks.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.