Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Statistics Tables Not Alligned

Just recently when we moved our forum to another server, the statistics page's tables are now out of line or something. More so they stretch past the themes layout. Here's a picture for reference:

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6005/...allign.png

The menu on the left seems more mashed together as well if you can tell. Any idea on what templates and what I should exactly be editing to make sure it goes back to normal? All the other pages are properly aligned except the statistics page, meaning that everything is aligned with the themes black boxes as you see for the menu's box. The left side aligns but the right one doesn't because the tables extend past it. I think that's what's affecting the menu on the left to be mashed too.

I looked at the newpoints template a but I don't want to mess the whole thing up.

Seems like a problem with your theme to me.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

It was fine before we transferred so what could I possibly look to fix this?

I have no idea, you probably edited a template or something else without realizing?
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Hmmmm... I didn't exactly do anything but transfer to a new hosting plan. We're running a VPS host so maybe it had to do something with PHP and Apache being reinstalled or something. I'll look into it some more and find out. Thanks though!

After messing with a couple of things, I could not get it to realign up. I'm thinking of another solution now and tell me if this is possible.

I'm basically going to resinstall my NewPoints. The thing is, I've already done a lot of things with NewPoints and the plugins such as there's things in the shop, people have used points at the shop and people wouldn't want to lose all of the points they've earned.

Is it possible if I just save all of the databases and then just reinstall NewPoints so the members don't lose their points and all the old statistics will remain if I reinstall and save all of the NewPoints MySql databases? Get back to me when you have time. Thanks.

If you export all NewPoints tables and fields and then import them back after the installing and dropping the ones that were installed, it should work. Though that shouldn't solve anything.vCan you give me a link?

I'll PM you the info.

Please replace your 'newpoints_statistics' template with:
Code:
<html>
<head>
<title>{$mybb->settings['bbname']} - {$lang->newpoints} - {$lang->newpoints_statistics}</title>
{$headerinclude}
</head>
<body>
{$header}
<table width="100%" border="0" align="center">
    <tr>
        <td valign="top" width="180">
            <table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
                <tr>
                <td class="thead"><strong>{$lang->newpoints_menu}</strong></td>
                </tr>
                {$options}
            </table>
            </td>
            <td valign="top">
                    <tr>
                        <td valign="top" width="40%">
                            <table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
                                <tr>
                                    <td class="thead" colspan="2"><strong>{$lang->newpoints_richest_users}</strong></td>
                                </tr>
                                <tr>
                                    <td class="tcat" width="50%"><strong>{$lang->newpoints_user}</strong></td>
                                    <td class="tcat" width="50%" align="center"><strong>{$lang->newpoints_amount}</strong></td>
                                </tr>
                                {$richest_users}
                            </table>
                    </td>
                </tr>
            </table>
        </td>
        <td valign="top" width="60%">
                <tr>
                    <td class="thead" colspan="4"><strong>{$lang->newpoints_last_donations}</strong></td>
                </tr>
                <tr>
                    <td class="tcat" width="30%"><strong>{$lang->newpoints_from}</strong></td>
                    <td class="tcat" width="30%"><strong>{$lang->newpoints_to}</strong></td>
                    <td class="tcat" width="20%" align="center"><strong>{$lang->newpoints_amount}</strong></td>
                    <td class="tcat" width="20%" align="center"><strong>{$lang->newpoints_date}</strong></td>
                </tr>
                {$last_donations}
            </table>
        </td>
    </tr>
</table>
{$footer}
</body>
</html>

(05-15-2013, 03:27 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Please replace your 'newpoints_statistics' template with:
Code:
<html>
<head>
<title>{$mybb->settings['bbname']} - {$lang->newpoints} - {$lang->newpoints_statistics}</title>
{$headerinclude}
</head>
<body>
{$header}
    <tr>
        <td valign="top" width="180">
                <tr>
                <td class="thead"><strong>{$lang->newpoints_menu}</strong></td>
                </tr>
                {$options}
            </table>
            </td>
            <td valign="top">
                    <tr>
                        <td valign="top" width="40%">
                                <tr>
                                    <td class="thead" colspan="2"><strong>{$lang->newpoints_richest_users}</strong></td>
                                </tr>
                                <tr>
                                    <td class="tcat" width="50%"><strong>{$lang->newpoints_user}</strong></td>
                                    <td class="tcat" width="50%" align="center"><strong>{$lang->newpoints_amount}</strong></td>
                                </tr>
                                {$richest_users}
                            </table>
                    </td>
                </tr>
            </table>
        </td>
        <td valign="top" width="60%">
                <tr>
                    <td class="thead" colspan="4"><strong>{$lang->newpoints_last_donations}</strong></td>
                </tr>
                <tr>
                    <td class="tcat" width="30%"><strong>{$lang->newpoints_from}</strong></td>
                    <td class="tcat" width="30%"><strong>{$lang->newpoints_to}</strong></td>
                    <td class="tcat" width="20%" align="center"><strong>{$lang->newpoints_amount}</strong></td>
                    <td class="tcat" width="20%" align="center"><strong>{$lang->newpoints_date}</strong></td>
                </tr>
                {$last_donations}
            </table>
        </td>
    </tr>
</table>
{$footer}
</body>
</html>

That fixed it but the thing is that all of the other statistics are gone if I leave it changed like that. Meaning I'm missing other statistics like last purchases and last changes.. I don't mind if they're not there now that I'm thinking about it, but is there a way to include them properly aligned like before how you did these two? As of now, only last donations and richest users shows but it IS aligned now though.

I tried messing around with it myself but it turned out pretty ugly. Dodgy