Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Staff Applications 1.2

(05-08-2010, 12:12 AM)Xzi Wrote: I'm download this plugin!

What adres to staff aplication?

I don't understand. To download the plugin you need to be a paid subscriber and you're not.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

I'm download free plugin, no this forum.

How adress aplication?

(05-08-2010, 05:03 AM)Xzi Wrote: I'm download free plugin, no this forum.

How adress aplication?

Where did you download it from?
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

And what you needed?

The Staff Applications page has no breadcrumb back home, is that because the url is...
index.php?action=staff_applications
...already part of the 'index.php'?
Thanks
My new signature has not been created, yet. Angel

(05-10-2010, 05:43 PM)Seeker Wrote: The Staff Applications page has no breadcrumb back home, is that because the url is...
index.php?action=staff_applications
...already part of the 'index.php'?
Thanks

No, I just didn't add the breadcrumb, I usually forget about that Tongue

(05-11-2010, 02:54 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: No, I just didn't add the breadcrumb, I usually forget about that Tongue

Well, anyone qualified for staff needs to be able to find their own way home. Smile

I looked at the templates and didn't see where to add the breadcrumb.
breadcrumb = nav --> near end of Header
Your Staff Applications template simply includes the {header} ...
...so where would it go?
Is this (the new breadcrumb link) something that usually gets "declared" or set when the plugin is activated?
Thanks again.
My new signature has not been created, yet. Angel

It must be added in the plugin itself.
Something like add_breadcrumb($lang->staff_applications); in the function of the staff applications page

Well, simply enter the web staff aplications, and well look for. It will be freeSmile

(05-27-2010, 11:56 PM)Xzi Wrote: Well, simply enter the web staff aplications, and well look for. It will be freeSmile

Can you please give me a link?
I believe you're using one that's not mine but can't help you if I'm not sure if it's mine or not.