Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Staff Applications 1.2

There are other plugins out there which do similar things, I do not plan to update this one.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Oh ok, I'll keep this plugin though as it works fine on 1.6 Big Grin
If you PM me asking me to download and give you a paid plugin, you'll be reported to Pirata and be left a negative rep. If you want the plugin, then pay for a subscription, you cheap skates!

Hi, I was wondering if there is a way to edit the PM it sends when you are denied/approved

Unapproved
Title: Staff application unapproved

Body: Hello, your application to join user group Moderators.

Approved
Title: Staff application approved

Body: Hello, your application to join user group Moderators.

Makes no sense.

Edit the language files. Note that this plugin is no longer under development.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(06-28-2011, 04:50 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Edit the language files. Note that this plugin is no longer under development.

I checked that. It only has the PM it sends to the Admin, not the PM's that go to the accpeted/denied users.

It's in inc/languages/english/admin

Use these:
PHP Code:
$l['staff_applications_pm_message_approved'] = 'Hello, your application to join user group {1} has been approved.';
$l['staff_applications_pm_message_unapproved'] = 'Hello, your application to join user group {1} has not been approved.'