Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Staff Applications 1.2

Although everybody can see this section and its threads and posts, only subscribers can download attachments. Click here to subscribe.

Description
This plugin creates a page which allows users to apply for a user group. (available user groups are set in settings)
By approving/unapproving an application, the user who has applied will receive a private message informing the person about your decision.

Once an application is approved, the user will be joined immediately to the selected user group (not as primary group but as an additional group).

Everytime a user applies for a group, certain members receive a private message alerting about a new application.

Page:
misc.php?action=staff_applications

Installation
Upload the contents of the Upload folder to your forums's root and activate the plugin.

Screenshots
[Image: staffapplicationspage.th.png][Image: pageadmincp.th.png][Image: homeadmincp.th.png]

Instructions
To manage staff applications go to Admin CP -> Tools & Maintenance -> Staff Applications.
By approving/unapproving an application, the user who has applied will receive a private message informing the person about your decision.

License
Comes with the download file.

Change log
  • Replace $table->construct_cell(htmlspecialchars_uni($group['reason'])); with $table->construct_cell(nl2br(htmlspecialchars_uni($group['reason'])));
(upgrade: re-upload files)

• Whenever a user applies for a group, certain members receive a private message alerting about a new application
  • Added a setting which allows admins to set which members receive the private message alerting about the new application

• Initial version

Attached Files
.rar   Staff Applications 1.2.rar (Size: 139.8 KB / Downloads: 206)
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

I really like this plugin, but I would like to add more boxes to get a little more information from the user for their application, is that possible, just want to make sure it is ok to edit it and where I would edit it to add these new boxes.

Which boxes would you like me to add?
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Updated to 1.1

Thanks!

Thanks.

Very interesting. Your are awesome if you can do such things. Smile
Don't ask me anything becoz I know nothing! :donkey:

very goo bro. its nice application. i want to check it
Double post
do you have some plugins related to reputation and thanks system? if you have than please inform me bro. thanks a lot for such nice application
Double post
and what about the boxes bro

You have been banned. Triple posted. + You posted the same things on 2 different threads (asking about a reputation system??)

Hi first post in this forum. I was thinking is it possible to add more fields for possible staff members to write in? For example I am looking to add nine fields and a comment section below it, see below:

PHP Code:
[b]- Your full name:[/b]

[
b]- Age:[/b]

[
b]- Your current Timezone:[/b

[
b]- Previous Site/s you were or currently are a moderator for:[/b]

[
b]- Past experience:[/b]

[
b]- How would you rate your level of English out of 10?[/b]

[
b]- How do you feel you could help (Your forum here) as a staff member?[/b]

[
b]- Do you consider yourself hard working, and why?[/b]

[
b]- Extra Information:[/b]

After being acceptedyou will be on a trial period for about (Xweeks until trusted completely.

Thank you and Good luck