Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Solved Random string appears in Profile page & NewPoints pages

Hey. My members has noticed that for some reason, some plugin adds random string to top of the body tag: http://i.imgur.com/2DewRp7.png (I smeared text/strings refers to my website cuz idk do you count that as advertising).

That random string what's highlighted (&#65279) makes odd "space" top of the page (on top of the navigation bar, there is space what shouldn't be there). That random string doesn't appear any other pages but Profile page & NewPoints. 
I tried to disable all plugins and that odd disappeared. No idea what causes that, but it has something to do with newpoints.

I've tried to find that string using Template search, Ctrl + F, also made some searches using google , but still i got no answer. If you remove that string using your browsers source code editor, that odd space will disappear and it looks normal. It doesn't really matter if you guys don't know how to fix that, coz its so small, but it does affect to the site's appearance. Its in every theme i have tested out.

Unfortunately you do not have sufficient rights to view replies in this thread. For full access, consider upgrading.