Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Solid Plans For MyBB1.6 and 2.0?

Hello All,

IMO, MyBB Plugins is a great site for powerful additions to MyBB; Subscribe today if you haven't already.
Also, MyBB itself isn't growing quite as fast as I expected, but it's still a successful project with a bright future.

PN, do you have solid plans to keep updating the plugins for MyBB1.6 and 2.x?
Your quality work will pay off in the future, even if things seem a bit slow now. Big Grin

Thanks
My new signature has not been created, yet. Angel

(12-09-2009, 06:34 PM)Seeker Wrote: Hello All,

IMO, MyBB Plugins is a great site for powerful additions to MyBB; Subscribe today if you haven't already.
Also, MyBB itself isn't growing quite as fast as I expected, but it's still a successful project with a bright future.

PN, do you have solid plans to keep updating the plugins for MyBB1.6 and 2.x?
Your quality work will pay off in the future, even if things seem a bit slow now. Big Grin

Thanks

Yes I have some plans for future plugins for MyBB 1.6.

I haven't released anything lately because I just have no time to finish what I start even though I have started and updated some of my plugins.

I have been busy with some of my websites as well and I can't work on everything at the same time.

Smile
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Great,
More new ones, Wow. Smile
I was just asking about your plans to keep updating the current ones, so they will still work in the future.

Thanks again.

oh! I don't think I'll need to update any of the plugins (except the info function to make sure MyBB accepts it)
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

I was thinking the same, I will suscribe when appear 1.6 and see that the plugins starts to be updated

(02-03-2010, 11:39 PM)alvarorojas4 Wrote: I was thinking the same, I will suscribe when appear 1.6 and see that the plugins starts to be updated

I would expect you can trust him,

+

I think the changes in MyBB1.6 will not "kill" most plugins, he's saying he just needs to make one minor change for most plugins.
(...or that is what I understood)

(02-09-2010, 03:49 AM)Seeker Wrote:
(02-03-2010, 11:39 PM)alvarorojas4 Wrote: I was thinking the same, I will suscribe when appear 1.6 and see that the plugins starts to be updated

I would expect you can trust him,

+

I think the changes in MyBB1.6 will not "kill" most plugins, he's saying he just needs to make one minor change for most plugins.
(...or that is what I understood)

As you can imagine I don't really care if he trusts me or not. I won't update my plugins because he might subscribe, I'll update them because I'm loyal to my subscribers.
Yes most of them will require minor changes only Smile

Sounds great, sometimes things really are easy...
...once in a while. :o)

I'm very new to MyBB. I don't find your subscription rate bad at all. Figured I would just jump in and do it.....why wait! LOL

In my opinion, $5 for all my plugins is very good. I wouldn't code any of the existing plugins for anyone for $5, it would be a lot more. Smile