Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Soft delete posts and threads 1.4 [beta]

Oh that. Yeah that would slow down loading more than 50%
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

please, consider that speed is the most important than style/view.
because only few people (mod+admin) see this soft-delete.
perhaps, using css style (navbar) like MyBB had is better to implement (I hope) Smile

What nav bar?
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Removed attachment as there is a bug I can't fix:
soft deleted posts will mess up thread's post count, so pagination will not be created properly.

However, yesterday I've recoded everything so it uses the approve/unapprove feature that comes with MyBB.
Here's how it works:
- someone deletes a post and the post is unapproved
- someone deletes a thread and the thread is unapproved
- someone deletes an unapproved post and the post is completely deleted
- someone deletes an unapproved thread and the thread is completely deleted

Works great so far but I need someone to test it.
If you're interested, please tell me.

I'm interest to be a beta tester Smile add me in.. Tongue
Andrew - NewPoints Plugin Developer

[Image: dragonanimated_446370.gif]

Ok, I'll contact you soon. I'm coding a big plugin atm. I hope to release it this weekend, I'm working hard

Where's the, uh, download? ... o.O

http://forums.mybb-plugins.com/thread-18...l#pid36368
Edit:
I haven't had time to test the new version anymore, I might just remove this thread from here as the new version doesn't do exactly what I wanted in this plugin.

Oh, my bad.. :/

No, I won't update this plugin soon