Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Soft delete posts and threads 1.4 [beta]

I forgot to click "add attachment" Tongue I might rename the plugin to Soft delete threads/posts in the stable release as it makes more sense
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Oh, there is a new update! Download and updating!
[Image: eternalwolfsig.php]

I will update to 1.4 tomorrow. It is much faster than 1.3, 1.2, 1.1, 1.0..
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(08-14-2009, 12:28 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: I will update to 1.4 tomorrow. It is much faster than 1.3, 1.2, 1.1, 1.0..

please.... Smile

Updated to 1.4 Smile

I think you should make it so moderators can view threads without reloading the page (using AJAX). It would be a lot easier.

Hm? Not even MyBB uses AJAX for threads, why would I use? Threads are viewed using MyBB's showthread.php, I didn't code it

(08-23-2009, 07:17 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Hm? Not even MyBB uses AJAX for threads, why would I use? Threads are viewed using MyBB's showthread.php, I didn't code it
Oh sorry, I wrote it wrong Big Grin
I meant moderators should be able to view soft deleted posts without reloading the page.

I know what you mean. But they do not reload the page, why would they reload the page?

(08-23-2009, 07:24 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: I know what you mean. But they do not reload the page, why would they reload the page?
Like instead of going to moderation.php when someone clicks view, it should just appear on the page.

Kind of like the spoiler bbcode that you have here.