Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Show Items Beneath Signature?

How can I make the items I buy with the Shop plugin appear underneath a users signature every time he/she posts?

I've tried putting {$newpoints_shop_profile} beneath the signature, but it doesn't work.

(03-30-2010, 11:20 AM)RyanScarp Wrote: How can I make the items I buy with the Shop plugin appear underneath a users signature every time he/she posts?

I've tried putting {$newpoints_shop_profile} beneath the signature, but it doesn't work.

It's not possible right now. Only 1.1 has that feature, I just need to fix two bugs and then I can release it but I must find time to fix them first
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Now! Shop 1.2. I can't putting {$newpoints_shop_profile} to the signature. Pls supports!
Tks!

(07-29-2010, 06:08 PM)duytuan2002 Wrote: Now! Shop 1.2. I can't putting {$newpoints_shop_profile} to the signature. Pls supports!
Tks!

Probably, because it's for profile: {$newpoints_shop_profile}
Use the postbit one and I'm not sure if it will display under the signature
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.