Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

ShopMyBB

Read the thread XD

I think you should put all of your plugins there, because I have seen a lot of people come and ask if they can buy just one plugin for whatever reason.

I dunno.
[Image: mystatssig.php]

We have some jobs open!

(03-25-2010, 06:20 AM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: I think you should put all of your plugins there, because I have seen a lot of people come and ask if they can buy just one plugin for whatever reason.

I dunno.

I disagree with the idea.Shy

[Image: glas.png]

(03-25-2010, 06:20 AM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: I think you should put all of your plugins there, because I have seen a lot of people come and ask if they can buy just one plugin for whatever reason.

I dunno.

I don't get you
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Well I mean, you are just releasing the plugins that were hard to make and you were not going to release on mybb-plugins anyways. I think you might be able to make more of a profit off of those people that come and ask "Can I buy just this one plugin and not a whole subscription?" So put up all of the plugin that you put for MyBB-plugin subscribers, for 5 dollars each on ShopBB. That way those people that maybe just want to buy one to see if you make quality plugins get to do that, and if they do like that then they dish out another 5 for a subscription here.

We have some jobs open!

(03-26-2010, 12:40 AM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: Well I mean, you are just releasing the plugins that were hard to make and you were not going to release on mybb-plugins anyways. I think you might be able to make more of a profit off of those people that come and ask "Can I buy just this one plugin and not a whole subscription?" So put up all of the plugin that you put for MyBB-plugin subscribers, for 5 dollars each on ShopBB. That way those people that maybe just want to buy one to see if you make quality plugins get to do that, and if they do like that then they dish out another 5 for a subscription here.

No, I'd just get $5 which is not worth the work I had.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Well, thats what I'm saying.

Right now people pay 5 dollars, they download 5 plugins even more then that but anyways.

You put all your plugins there then people pay 5 dollars for each one, some one buys 3 plugins or three people buy one plugin you make 15 dollars, or the same price as 3 subscriptions, then if they really like their plugins they pay another 5 to become subscriber here so you get another 15 dollars you make 30 dollars easy.

Where as now you need 6 people to make 30 dollars.

We have some jobs open!

I dunno.

i dont agree too.. not all.. it depends on P.Nervo.. it is his works anyway.. Big Grin
Andrew - NewPoints Plugin Developer

[Image: dragonanimated_446370.gif]

(03-26-2010, 05:13 AM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: Well, thats what I'm saying.

Right now people pay 5 dollars, they download 5 plugins even more then that but anyways.

You put all your plugins there then people pay 5 dollars for each one, some one buys 3 plugins or three people buy one plugin you make 15 dollars, or the same price as 3 subscriptions, then if they really like their plugins they pay another 5 to become subscriber here so you get another 15 dollars you make 30 dollars easy.

Where as now you need 6 people to make 30 dollars.

That would not work. It would be exactly the same.
Usually, people subscribe for one plugin, I'd just get $5. There's a low chance of subscribing for multiple plugins.
I'll stick to this way

Ah I see. Okay then. Just an idea.

I'll be trying to get that awards plugin pretty soon. But just a question, does it give the awards automatically?

We have some jobs open!