Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

ShopMyBB

Okay, I hope you now understand my point.
I'm not doing a scam at all, just selling plugins I would not sell if ShopMyBB did not exist.
I'll still release plugins here like before. I have started some already but haven't found time to finish them yet.
I hope to release some by the beginning of April.

Smile
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

I wish I could sign up there.
[Image: screenshot20100728at238.png]
Join us today! Smile

It's closed for maintenance at the moment Smile
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

too many shop/marketplace -__-"

i don't know where is the right place to place my investment -__-"
Heart

(03-13-2010, 09:08 AM)Glas Wrote: ...... ¿are you even reading what i've said?
i've already payed for a life time subscription
i am not going to pay AGAIN for MyBB Plugins in other website...
That's all

I think guys this is a scam to make you pay twice for things you could get in the same site where you subscribed.
You pay $5.00 for the plugins Pirata publishes on MyBB Plugins and not on any other site. Pirata is the owner of the plugins and he can do with them what you want. You should be glad with what you are currently getting for $5.00 dollars. Some plugins take more than months to make and they should not be $5.00 worth.

Anyways they are adding some new requested features to ShopMyBB and I am also working on some stuff for it Smile.
[Image: rwamybbplugins.png]

(03-14-2010, 09:59 AM)Zomaian Wrote:
(03-13-2010, 09:08 AM)Glas Wrote: ...... ¿are you even reading what i've said?
i've already payed for a life time subscription
i am not going to pay AGAIN for MyBB Plugins in other website...
That's all

I think guys this is a scam to make you pay twice for things you could get in the same site where you subscribed.
You pay $5.00 for the plugins Pirata publishes on MyBB Plugins and not on any other site. Pirata is the owner of the plugins and he can do with them what you want. You should be glad with what you are currently getting for $5.00 dollars. Some plugins take more than months to make and they should not be $5.00 worth.

Anyways they are adding some new requested features to ShopMyBB and I am also working on some stuff for it Smile.

You didn't had to reexplain me everything.
i've already talked in private with Nervo, and he did explain me things in a way i can understand it.

Thanks anyway for trying

I agree with Nervo Decition and i will continue supporting mybb-plugins as i have been doing since the day i arrived here Smile

[Image: glas.png]

They have re-opened, do you have any plugins listed yet?
Edit: Of course, your 'core business' is still here since you have full control over your own site, and not the new one.
My new signature has not been created, yet. Angel

(03-19-2010, 03:39 PM)Seeker Wrote: They have re-opened, do you have any plugins listed yet?
Edit: Of course, your 'core business' is still here since you have full control over your own site, and not the new one.

WinPulse Scanner and will put My Achievements there this weekend

Yah, WinPulse is already up!
[Image: rwamybbplugins.png]

why put some of your plugins there than here? Sad
Andrew - NewPoints Plugin Developer

[Image: dragonanimated_446370.gif]