Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

ShopMyBB

Hello everyone,

As you may have noticed, ShopMyBB.com has opened.

Just because I'm going to submit some of my new plugins to ShopMyBB, it doesn't mean I'll stop releasing most of my new plugins here.
However, plugins I submit to that website will not be available on this one and vice versa.

Things will be like before so don't worry.

Thank you,
Pirata Nervo
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

I really disagree with ShopMyBB system
I subscribed MyBB-Plugins to get your actual and future plugins...
so if you in the past made X% of plugins for mybb-plugins and a little % to free plugins..
now you will make X% for ShopMyBB and X% for mybb-plugins
...So if i wanted to a plugin in shopmybb i will have to pay!?

That's really stupid and unfair.
This makes Lifetime Subscription useless

[Image: glas.png]

(03-13-2010, 08:59 AM)Glas Wrote: I really disagree with ShopMyBB system
so if you in the past made X% of plugins for mybb-plugins and a little % to free plugins..

I wouldn't release the plugins I'll put there, so that post does not match the reality.
The reason I would not release them is that they are way more valuable than $5 per year and the amount of time they take me to develop are not worth selling them for $5
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

yeah but what if i wanted a plugin you inserted in shopmybb?
what would happen if ShopMyBB don't exist?
you probably would put it here, where should it be
in mybb-plugins.com
Beacuse this is the "best website to download MyBB plugins"

(03-13-2010, 09:05 AM)Glas Wrote: yeah but what if i wanted a plugin you inserted in shopmybb?
what would happen if ShopMyBB don't exist?
you probably would put it here, where should it be
in mybb-plugins.com

As said in my previous post, I would not release here the plugins I will release there

...... ¿are you even reading what i've said?
i've already payed for a life time subscription
i am not going to pay AGAIN for MyBB Plugins in other website...
That's all

I think guys this is a scam to make you pay twice for things you could get in the same site where you subscribed.

(03-13-2010, 09:08 AM)Glas Wrote: ...... ¿are you even reading what i've said?
i've already payed for a life time subscription
i am not going to pay AGAIN for MyBB Plugins in other website...
That's all

I think guys this is a scam to make you pay twice for things you could get in the same site where you subscribed.

I think you are the one who didn't read my post.

(03-13-2010, 09:04 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote:
(03-13-2010, 08:59 AM)Glas Wrote: I really disagree with ShopMyBB system

I wouldn't release the plugins I'll put there, so that post does not match the reality.
The reason I would not release them is that they are way more valuable than $5 per year and the amount of time they take me to develop are not worth selling them for $5

So, NO, you would NOT be getting any of the plugins I will put on that website.
Got it now?

Yeah, i got it.
Thanks for Showing your appreciation and care for MyBB-Plugins members.
Do what you want

(03-13-2010, 09:17 AM)Glas Wrote: Yeah, i got it.
Do what you want

I believe you still haven't understood it.
But I'll explain again.

Plugins I'll submit to ShopMyBB like My Achievements, would NOT be released here if ShopMyBB did NOT exist.
I would keep the plugins to myself to use on Console World as they were built for Console World only.
However, these plugins require a fair amount of time and work. I've been developing it since December and I've finished it yesterday as you know.

That means, I'm now selling these plugins (that would not be released here if ShopMyBB did not exist) on ShopMyBB so other sites can also these plugins. However, the price is higher since it required more time and work than most of the plugins on this website apart from MyDownloads probably.

Maybe NewPoints took as much work as My Achievements, and I'm giving it for free!

Regards,
Pirata Nervo

(03-13-2010, 09:21 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote:
(03-13-2010, 09:17 AM)Glas Wrote: Yeah, i got it.
Do what you want

I believe you still haven't understood it.
But I'll explain again.

Plugins I'll submit to ShopMyBB like My Achievements, would NOT be released here if ShopMyBB did NOT exist.
I would keep the plugins to myself to use on Console World as they were built for Console World only.
However, these plugins require a fair amount of time and work. I've been developing it since December and I've finished it yesterday as you know.

That means, I'm now selling these plugins (that would not be released here if ShopMyBB did not exist) on ShopMyBB so other sites can also these plugins. However, the price is higher since it required more time and work than most of the plugins on this website apart from MyDownloads probably.

Maybe NewPoints took as much work as My Achievements, and I'm giving it for free!

Regards,
Pirata Nervo

Now it explains better
I got it.
(03-13-2010, 09:04 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: The reason I would not release them is that they are way more valuable than $5 per year and the amount of time they take me to develop are not worth selling them for $5

Didn't saw that when i was writing my answer