Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Shop problem

(02-26-2014, 01:59 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Are you using the English language on your forum? I have no idea why this is happening either. You're seeing the language variables from inc/plugins/newpoints/languages/english/newpoints_shop.lang.php in your ACP, instead of inc/plugins/newpoints/languages/english/admin/newpoints_shop.lang.php

do you think it could be cloudflare/my host caching? because both files have the same name?

It could APC caching, if you have it on your website - not CloudFlare, because CloudFlare only takes care of assets like JS, images, and output data.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(02-26-2014, 03:48 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: It could APC caching, if you have it on your website - not CloudFlare, because CloudFlare only takes care of assets like JS, images, and output data.

I haven't set anything like that on.

Well...I am sorry but I simply can't reproduce this issue...please try it on your localhost.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(02-26-2014, 07:17 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Well...I am sorry but I simply can't reproduce this issue...please try it on your localhost.

is there any chance you could make a few small changes in the plugin to allow the files to have a different filename?

I don't understand what you mean sorry. Did you fix the issue?

(03-01-2014, 11:13 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: I don't understand what you mean sorry. Did you fix the issue?

no, nothing I do seems to fix it.

Edit:

I've found a fix!

I have combined both the files together and I have uploaded them to both the directorys! it has fixed it!

Well, it's working, that's what matters Tongue