Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Shop items won't show in user profile Bar

Hi, Pirata Nervo and the rest of the community.

I recent installed your New points Shop Plugin and it worked all fine etc but one thing that puzzled me was that it's not showing up in the profile user bar on Threads or comment post's...

Here's a screenshot. http://i49.tinypic.com/2iros93.png

Could you help me or someone else?
~ Liam Tongue

Please post your 'newpoints_postbit' template here.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Quote:<br /><span class="smalltext">{$currency}: <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/newpoints.php">{$points}</a></span>{$donate}{$post['newpoints_shop_items']}

Also I read that there should be options in the Newpoints section for the shop, saying how many badges you want it to display etc, I do not have that.

So I took my forum off-line and did some internal Maintenance and what i found is that i didn't install it right, So after some tampering i had installed it right.

But there's one more thing, (I'll let the image explain...)

[Image: 21exmci.png]

(12-03-2012, 01:05 AM)LiamLlyd Wrote:
Quote:<br /><span class="smalltext">{$currency}: <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/newpoints.php">{$points}</a></span>{$donate}{$post['newpoints_shop_items']}

Also I read that there should be options in the Newpoints section for the shop, saying how many badges you want it to display etc, I do not have that.

ACP -> NewPoints -> Settings -> Shop

As for your other problem, please upload the language files to the right place.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Just re-uploaded the language files and... nothing.

To where?