Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Shop error?

Hey,

On my forum, some guy just joined he has one post so he like 10 credits.

And he bought all the shop items, I checked logs he did not have any donations or anything.

So they must have shown up as free to all?

Is there a fix?

He probably used the edit post method to get the points, I'm guessing.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(10-06-2013, 10:03 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: He probably used the edit post method to get the points, I'm guessing.

What is the edit post method?

Is there a way to stop it?

You can set the points per character to 0.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(10-07-2013, 01:17 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: You can set the points per character to 0.

It already is.

http://onlyvillain.com/vilcap/images/436...12212f.png

Well then he must have managed to get points some other way. I really can't help you with this, because I have no information about what the user did

(10-07-2013, 01:20 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Well then he must have managed to get points some other way. I really can't help you with this, because I have no information about what the user did

He just signed up and then he just brought all shop items and he had no credits.

Looks like he used some kind of exploit.

There's no way to buy items without credits, unless their price is 0 or their group item rate is 0.