Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Shop Items Not showing up

Hello, when I go into the shop http://www.myfavouriteforum.com/newpoint...ction=shop I cannot see the items I have added. I added a pets category and a pet puppy but nothing is visible.

Can you please help me?

Did you set the category to be visible to your usergroup and did you make sure the hidden option is set to no?
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Awh Im so silly, I did not set the usergroups. Thankyou Pirata, you must get annoyed with these stupid questions from time to time. All the same, thanks man Smile

Also if I added a new folder in /plugins/newpoints/ called shopitems what would be the path to the icon for new items?

(08-11-2010, 02:40 AM)JeyTee Wrote: Awh Im so silly, I did not set the usergroups. Thankyou Pirata, you must get annoyed with these stupid questions from time to time. All the same, thanks man Smile

Also if I added a new folder in /plugins/newpoints/ called shopitems what would be the path to the icon for new items?

Nope, it must be in images if I remember correctly
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Thankyou Pirata Smile