Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

[Req] Points Deductions notes

Hi All,

I really appreciate the effort behind New Points. Its an awesome plugin.

I would like to get this feature if possible :

A special column in user profile which is visible to user mod, admins about the deductions done by the user.

Like if a user wants to redeem his points in exchange of some gifts or something then we add a note to his profile that user has redeemed 'X' points on such and such date for such and such thing.

Thanks

I don't do free requests right now due to the lack of time, sorry.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

I can understand that buddy... I am ready to pay thats not an issue... But as Im setting up my forum so jotting down things which I need...

Do I have to subscribe to your forum or have to pay you individually as per work?

Thanks

Individually yes
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Ok. So what are the benefits of subscribing to your forum except getting paid mods?

P.S : Dont mind just asking

Please see: http://forums.mybb-plugins.com/mysubscriptions.php

Ok thanks buddy... Will get back to you when I will complete the list of things to be done.

Thanks