Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

[Released] Bank System v2.2

I`m happy to hear that. Thank you!

Hi,
I need help , i just installed v2.1 and when i access a forum, the following error shown :

Fatal error: Call to a member function read() on a non-object in /inc/plugins/newpoints/newpoints_bank.php on line 849

How can I see the forums/articles that get restricted to users with an outstanding loan?

(09-30-2012, 03:22 PM)oldgreat Wrote: Hi,
I need help , i just installed v2.1 and when i access a forum, the following error shown :

Fatal error: Call to a member function read() on a non-object in /inc/plugins/newpoints/newpoints_bank.php on line 849
Thanks. Fixed in patch 2.2.

(10-04-2012, 04:18 PM)Seabody Wrote: How can I see the forums/articles that get restricted to users with an outstanding loan?
There are two settings related with this : Restrict Posting in Forums and Restrict Viewing Forums.

On uninstall, does this return the points back?

Nope. But, if you want, I can write a piece of code which makes it.
For example, if a member has 10 points in bank and another 20 points in hand, after uninstall that user will have 30 points.

Is there any way to disable loans for this this plugin? If so, please tell me.

The only problem I was thinking about was what if people just multi-account, and take out the max loan, then just send it to their main account?

I have the Bank Plugin V2.2. I have two questions.

1) How can I edit the amount of days the user has to pay back the loan?

2) How can I make it so that instead of restricting posting/viewing privileges, that amount simply gets subtracted from their balance? Perhaps bringing them into the negatives.

(12-10-2012, 03:29 PM)Xeronations Wrote: Is there any way to disable loans for this this plugin? If so, please tell me.
For version 2.3 I will set a setting for disabling or enabling loans.

(12-31-2012, 10:45 AM)h3x3n Wrote: The only problem I was thinking about was what if people just multi-account, and take out the max loan, then just send it to their main account?
Then set "Restrict access to Donation Page" to "Yes". By default it is "Yes".

(01-09-2013, 09:29 AM)Xeronations Wrote: I have the Bank Plugin V2.2. I have two questions.

1) How can I edit the amount of days the user has to pay back the loan?

2) How can I make it so that instead of restricting posting/viewing privileges, that amount simply gets subtracted from their balance? Perhaps bringing them into the negatives.
1. You can edit one core file to do this. If you want I can give you all details...
2. Plugin cannot work with negative values.

Announce : version 2.3 will be released soon.