Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

[Release] Welcome Block Member money 1.1.0 - Premium

I can't remember exactly now but as far as I know it places the box below the link. Can you try it from firefox please?
http://browsershots.org/ will not work because the "Money" only displays for Users so don't bother trying it.
Did you test the default mybb theme?
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Yeah, it works on the default theme. But it's the same in FF. I'm pretty sure is my weird theme what's causing the problem, that's why I was asking how it was positioned Tongue

Well it's position below the link :/
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

But what did you use for it (relative, absulute ... positioning, floats, etc)? and where does the box get it's position? it doesn't seem to be in the inline style.

I don't remember. Check the template used by the plugin. It's in global templates but I don't remember its name. I remember it had "welcome_block_member" in it or something similar