Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

[Release] Welcome Block Member money 1.1.0 - Premium

No, it doesn't add to MyBB Default by itself. It adds where the templates are like the MyBB Default theme
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

it didnt work

It works, stop saying things don't work. They may not work for you because:
1) You didn't install them correctly
2) You didn't read others posts

And if you tell me what didn't work, maybe I can help you
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

HAHAHAHA. Yeh this works definitely. Describe your problem instead of spamming "it didn't work"
[spoiler=Join System Chat Forum!!]
[Image: Forum%20Logo.png]
[/spoiler]

Indeed works, works for me too & it's a great module.
Great work, Nervo!
- Shadows.

Thanks Shadows Smile

Yeah, works perfectly for me too. Smile
[Center][Image: eiw9hy.png]
[Image: 15re2q8.png]
!Liverpool 4 Life![/Center]
Pirata Nervo Wrote:IE6 is weird and sucks

I'm having a problem with this module, is not due fuctionality of the module... but the position where it appeares...

The little box appears way to down, son I wanned to know how its position is managed, so I can edit it Smile

PS: check the attatchment to see where it displays.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The position depends on how the browser interprets the CSS used.
Which browser are you using?
Is that happening with every theme?

I'm using Sarari 4 Beta, but the theme I'm triying this to a theme in which objects are absolutely positioned in the header (wich is where I placed the module link).

Does the module use CSS to position the box? if so, where can I find the CSS it uses?