Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

[Release] User Appearance 0.3

This thing is pretty awesome. Big Grin

I ran into a problem in my usercp.php file

I can't find the ones that start with $profile_link to code edit

I can't do the following b/c I can't find the parts in their files.

In usercp.php
FIND
$profile_link = build_profile_link(format_name($user['username'], $user['usergroup'], $user['displaygroup']), $user['uid']);

REPLACE WITH
$profile_link = build_profile_link(format_name($user['username'], $user['usergroup'], $user['displaygroup'], $user['buformat'], $user['auformat']), $user['uid']);

FIND
$profile_link = build_profile_link(format_name($user['username'], $user['usergroup'], $user['displaygroup']), $user['uid']);

REPLACE WITH
$profile_link = build_profile_link(format_name($user['username'], $user['usergroup'], $user['displaygroup'], $user['buformat'], $user['auformat']), $user['uid']);

---------------------------------------------------

In inc/functions_post.php
FIND
$post['username_formatted'] = format_name($post['username'], $post['usergroup'], $post['displaygroup']);

REPLACE WITH
$post['username_formatted'] = format_name($post['username'], $post['usergroup'], $post['displaygroup'], $post['buformat'], $post['auformat']);

How do you install this plugin??
I can't install them...

¿Can somebody help me?

Thanks

is there a way where I can restrict certain groups from tweaking their user appearance? and just wondering why am I suppose to uninstall this without having to go through all those files and overwriting whatever I changed?

Nope that's not possible, though it is in my todo list
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Does it still work?

It should, but I won't update it if it doesn't. I might write one from scratch without code edits (not sure if it's possible though), I might give it a try soon
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Pirata, just so you know this does break MyPlazaTurbo :/
when you install this, when you try and buy somthing on my plaza it sais a load of code insted of the normal message Tongue just wanted to let u kno

(03-30-2010, 03:40 AM)1o2yellow1o2 Wrote: Pirata, just so you know this does break MyPlazaTurbo :/
when you install this, when you try and buy somthing on my plaza it sais a load of code insted of the normal message Tongue just wanted to let u kno

That happens if you don't do it correctly.
I had it on Console World before along with MyPlaza Turbo

i done everything properly i read it all lol, ive tried it 10times now Tongue on diff forums and diff servers all the same thing happens Tongue