Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

[Release] User Appearance 0.3

Ok... I went back and re-copied and re-pasted everything making doubly sure I did it all and... it's working. I must have skipped one or two before.

However, now I get this...

screen shot

Sorry to be a pain here...

You must edit PHP files with something like Notepad++, not Notepad
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

I didn't use notepad, I used the php editor in Expression Web.

I've gone ahead and removed it anyway. There's gotta be a better, easier to install plugin than this one somewhere. And if you'll pardon my saying so, someone that is more helpful when there are problems.

(11-11-2010, 12:50 AM)inthegroove Wrote: I didn't use notepad, I used the php editor in Expression Web.
Well, the error happens when people use Notepad since it adds more characters than it should and that's why I said it.

(11-11-2010, 12:50 AM)inthegroove Wrote: I've gone ahead and removed it anyway. There's gotta be a better, easier to install plugin than this one somewhere.
There isn't, there's no plugin like this as far as I know.
Plus, it's almost impossible to do this without so many code edits.
Well, actually it's possible but it would increase your SQL load by more than half probably, depending on the amount of visitors and the pages being viewed.

(11-11-2010, 12:50 AM)inthegroove Wrote: And if you'll pardon my saying so, someone that is more helpful when there are problems.
Sure, you're free to give your opinion about the support I give.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Usefull, thanks.