Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

[Release] Subscriptions 1.2

Thank you for the suggestion.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Nice plugin perfect...

I tried it but it did not take the group back from the user. I receive a PM alerting the end of the subscription but the rank kept.
While the subscription is running, i set the new group to be shown and i could not change my group until it ends. After it ended, i had the new group to set as shown but the group i bought remains in the group list.

Also in admincp, it is not showing the words set on admincp .lang of the plugin.
And do i have always to set the group to be shown after buying it?

Oh man, why i'm the only one to have so much trouble with your plugin?

(08-28-2011, 12:53 AM)Bl4ckout Wrote: I tried it but it did not take the group back from the user. I receive a PM alerting the end of the subscription but the rank kept.
While the subscription is running, i set the new group to be shown and i could not change my group until it ends. After it ended, i had the new group to set as shown but the group i bought remains in the group list.

You did not activate the task as the documentation tells you to.

(08-28-2011, 12:53 AM)Bl4ckout Wrote: Also in admincp, it is not showing the words set on admincp .lang of the plugin.
And do i have always to set the group to be shown after buying it?
Upload the language files to your language folder

(08-28-2011, 12:53 AM)Bl4ckout Wrote: Oh man, why i'm the only one to have so much trouble with your plugin?
For the first problem: you didn't read the documentation.
For the second problem: you didn't even think why it wouldn't be showing and/or you didn't search - just like many other users that have the same problem with other plugins (not only mine but from other developers of course).
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

I did enable the task and the lang files are in place buddy. Everything worked (proof that i enabled the task) the PM when it ends, after the subscription ends, i have my original group back... Happens that i have my original group AND the group i bought after it ends, and the adicional group, the one I bought, is still the one that is shown.

(08-29-2011, 01:26 AM)Bl4ckout Wrote: I did enable the task and the lang files are in place buddy. Everything worked (proof that i enabled the task) the PM when it ends, after the subscription ends, i have my original group back... Happens that i have my original group AND the group i bought after it ends, and the adicional group, the one I bought, is still the one that is shown.

I didn't understand anything of what you've said in your last sentence.

I have the original group back, but the one i bought is not removed. So when i buy the subscription i lose my original group and have the new one. When it ends the new one is still shown, i'm still a member of the group i bought and the one i had before.

______

Funciona corretamente até que eu recebo a mensagem privada dizendo que a subscription acabou. O grupo original é devolvido porém o que eu havia comprado ainda é o grupo mostrado no fórum, mesmo após ter acabado eu continuo membro do grupo comprado.

O que é que quer dizer com "o group original é devolvido" ?
Que tipo de subscription é? Additional ou primary?

O grupo original é aquele que o usuário tem antes de fazer a compra, o usuário passa a tê-lo de volta corretamente. Testei com Primary.
(vou traduzir para que todos possam entender)
--

The original group is the one the user had b4 the purchase. I tested with primary subscription.

Então o que disse não faz qualquer sentido. Primeiro diz que tem o grupo original de volta mas depois diz que o novo grupo se mantém. Se é primary então não é possível ter dois grupos.