Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

[Release] Subscriptions 1.2

(12-29-2010, 10:28 AM)1master1 Wrote: he seems to be requesting for a log of who bought the subscription for which group for how much time. so that admins can have who is using the feature and for what.

Well, it's in the NewPoints log, everything's logged Smile
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Sorry for the time in posting back but have been re-testing a bug I had with this & wanted to be sure. You are both right by the way I was looking at the statistics & not the log, the log does show all transactions.

Problem I am having is that once someone subscribes for some reason a "server has reached it's limitations" response which has never happened is effecting all members until I turn the plugin off. I have reset the user (is just a test user so far) back to original group, deleted the subscription which was used, made a new one to take it's place & re-activated the plugin & all is fine until I use the test member to subscribe again & same result. I have repeated this 4 times over the last couple of days, am thinking is something sql related.

May just be on my end am just letting you know.

(12-31-2010, 09:48 AM)taBoo Wrote: Sorry for the time in posting back but have been re-testing a bug I had with this & wanted to be sure. You are both right by the way I was looking at the statistics & not the log, the log does show all transactions.

Problem I am having is that once someone subscribes for some reason a "server has reached it's limitations" response which has never happened is effecting all members until I turn the plugin off. I have reset the user (is just a test user so far) back to original group, deleted the subscription which was used, made a new one to take it's place & re-activated the plugin & all is fine until I use the test member to subscribe again & same result. I have repeated this 4 times over the last couple of days, am thinking is something sql related.

May just be on my end am just letting you know.

Sorry but what do you mean? Do you mean that the server cannot handle the queries? I cannot reproduce that issue. When does that happen? When subscribing? What's the error exactly?
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

would be nice if you can add a buy point via paypal or alertpay feature Big Grin just a suggestion though
Andrew - NewPoints Plugin Developer

[Image: dragonanimated_446370.gif]

(12-31-2010, 02:26 PM)Andrew Wrote: would be nice if you can add a buy point via paypal or alertpay feature Big Grin just a suggestion though

I had a plugin for that here but I deleted it when I deleted the localhost MyBB 1.6 folder Sad

(12-31-2010, 10:47 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote:
(12-31-2010, 02:26 PM)Andrew Wrote: would be nice if you can add a buy point via paypal or alertpay feature Big Grin just a suggestion though

I had a plugin for that here but I deleted it when I deleted the localhost MyBB 1.6 folder Sad

Will you be coding?

(12-31-2010, 10:47 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote:

are you going to recode that plugin again? Smile thanks
Andrew - NewPoints Plugin Developer

[Image: dragonanimated_446370.gif]

Probably yes. I think there's one at http://www.mybbsource.com which does it by the way, but mine would be different, you could have multiple packages that you could add from the ACP and there was a detailed log too. Oh well, waste of time since everything's gone now

I think i found a bug, when i was about to subscribe and had a look at the subscription plans, it has the table of the Title,Usergroup,Period,Price,Subscribe in corresponding order. But when i look at the subscription plans it contains all the information except the Period Time. The Period has the same information as the Usergroup. Any Ideas?

rawr

(01-08-2011, 07:25 PM)forspamsake Wrote: I think i found a bug, when i was about to subscribe and had a look at the subscription plans, it has the table of the Title,Usergroup,Period,Price,Subscribe in corresponding order. But when i look at the subscription plans it contains all the information except the Period Time. The Period has the same information as the Usergroup. Any Ideas?

Ahaha that made my day, I wonder how I missed that one, thanks!

Updated 1st post with 1.1, follow the readme to know how to ugprade.