Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

[Release] Subscriptions 1.2

No, there's no risk as long as you don't let users change the description.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

[Image: sub1.png]
I Already Enabled The Task

[Image: sub2.png]
I Already Received PM that my subscriptions already end

[Image: sub3.png]
But the usergroup that should have end still exist on group membership and user still can set it as display group.

@[Pirata Nervo]

Why did you PM me the same thing? I wonder why people can't wait.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Thank you great share mate

There are some questions:
1) After user's subscription end,does the plugin change current usergroup (from subscription) to old usergroup? Then,the user must re-click Subscription button. Or just continue to decrease user's point?
2) If the plan is changed (usergroup,period),is old user's subscription info (usergroup,period) changed too? If not,how do I change them especially for period?
3) Not a question,but only request.I hope for next version,included PM feature after subscribe.

(02-21-2012, 06:19 PM)adisp007 Wrote: There are some questions:
1) After user's subscription end,does the plugin change current usergroup (from subscription) to old usergroup? Then,the user must re-click Subscription button. Or just continue to decrease user's point?
Once it ends the user is moved back to his/her old group. Note that you need to enable the task available in the Task Manager!

(02-21-2012, 06:19 PM)adisp007 Wrote: 2) If the plan is changed (usergroup,period),is old user's subscription info (usergroup,period) changed too? If not,how do I change them especially for period?
No, that is not possible otherwise it wouldn't be fair to the user. The user has paid for something thus you shouldn't change the plan after the user paid for it. Or at least not change it without affecting the user.

(02-21-2012, 06:19 PM)adisp007 Wrote: 3) Not a question,but only request.I hope for next version,included PM feature after subscribe.
PM to whom?

(01-29-2012, 12:12 PM)Muz Wrote: [Image: sub1.png]
I Already Enabled The Task

[Image: sub2.png]
I Already Received PM that my subscriptions already end

[Image: sub3.png]
But the usergroup that should have end still exist on group membership and user still can set it as display group.

@[Pirata Nervo]

I have the same problem with the this user ...

Check the users' primary and additional group and let me know if the user is still part of the group.

(02-22-2012, 04:05 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Check the users' primary and additional group and let me know if the user is still part of the group.

yes after the user's subscription end, user got message but they still in that group, means they only got a pm that tell them that their subscriptions already end but nothing happen they still can access they additional group.

Can you please try the same thing without a primary group?