Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

[Release] Subscriptions 1.2

Hi, remember how i asked about the change username and usertitle if they can pay then PM me to change their name?

well i was thinking of this. Can i view what everyone bought with the subscriptions plugin?

Yes, check the log and you'll see who subscribed.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Does it have Group Permissions support?
Say I have a staff member that wants to subscribe, I want to make it so on 1 of the packages, I can make it so that only the staff group sees it, and set the options so that the default group stays staff but they get the secondary group added in with subscriber group, and I'll have in an additional group images plugin.

Did I explain myself correctly? :S

Nope, you did not explain yourself correctly ahah
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Basically, I wanted to know if it had a group permissions, where as, say only the Super Moderator group can see a certain subscription.

I don't think so.

Can that be added in?

Not right now, there are things with a higher priority right now

Nice plugin! Thanks! Glad to see that you are releasing supercool plugins!

not sure if it is already requested or not

but would it be possible to implent the pm send system like the shop has ??

so when a user buys a subscription then the admin get a pm to warn about the subscription

reason i ask is because i am applying this system to my download site , so they buy premium on forum to get premium on the main site Big Grin

Thank you
Greets From PowerChaos

ps: Great Plugins Big Grin