Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

[Release] Subscriptions 1.2

I don't find the need for that either. When they subscribe, they see a redirect message telling them they subscribed successfully. They don't need a PM telling them the same. Unless you mean a PM with a different content.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Yeah, I meant PM'ing them with different content like instructions and what not(not telling them they subscribed). As for the redirect message, I never came across it when I was messing with Newpoints. I saw the templates and stuff but when I was subscribing to groups, it just sent me back to the subscriptions page with no redirect message. Most likely on my end though.

You probably disabled redirect pages.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

For some reason, when the subscription ends for additional groups, the member is still in the group. Even after receiving the subscription ended PM. How do I fix that?

And also, how do I make it so that when a member buys a primary group, the current group shifts to additional? Is that possible?

(10-20-2012, 11:23 PM)BlackChaos Wrote: For some reason, when the subscription ends for additional groups, the member is still in the group. Even after receiving the subscription ended PM. How do I fix that?
In the task, please replace $uid with $log['uid']

I need to release 1.2

(10-20-2012, 11:23 PM)BlackChaos Wrote: And also, how do I make it so that when a member buys a primary group, the current group shifts to additional? Is that possible?
Not possible sorry.

(10-21-2012, 01:14 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: In the task, please replace $uid with $log['uid']

I need to release 1.2

I'm having the same issue. However, replacing $uid with $log['uid'] didnt fix it. Undecided

It will fix it for new subscriptions expiring only.

I see. Is it possible to limit the amount of usergroups a user can subscribe to?

No, it is not possible.

Don't know if this has been suggested yet, but it would be nice to have a place(maybe on the subscriptions page?) where it displays the amount of time left on their subscription. Like "You have x amount of days left on your subscription before it expires".